10.27.2008

Thinking about Events this Fall

Have you heard? FCNL is non-partisan, and we don't take sides. Nevertheless, while cleaning my apartment, eating scrambled eggs with blue cheese, and listening to my favorite radio program this Saturday, I was struck by what a historic moment we're living in right now. And for me, who feels like there weren't any terribly historic moments in my young life before the principal interrupted my AP Writing class to announce that planes had hit the World Trade Center, it's pretty amazing (and stressful) to be living through a potentially world changing autumn. The discussions raised by this election and the financial crisis are fascinating, and I can't wait to see how both turn out.

If you want to hear the show that made me tear up a little over my breakfast, listen here.

Email the Author | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

1 Comments:

Blogger A said...

I love This American Life. I was jazzed when they released it on a podcast so I could get it on my iPod. I still haven't listened to Ground Game...thanks for the reminder!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home