10.15.2008

Our Fellow Quaker Youths Have a Blog!

Our friends at William Penn House down the street have started up a blog. The group over there is also largely young, and intrigued by the experience of working for a Quaker organization. I have read what they have so far, and it's pretty great. I particularly like this post, which is describes "quaker bluntness," a trait that I have noticed, but never put a name to before. Well done William Penn House! (Is there a nickname for people who work at WPH? We call ourselves FCNLers, but what are you? Penners? That would be cool.)


Email the Author | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

2 Comments:

Blogger makewhatyouneedtofind said...

um, no caroline that is you that calls yourself a "FCNLer". i have never done so myself nor do i intend to.

anyway....love the william penners' blog!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Funny... I call you an FCNLer all the time. ;)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home