11.11.2008

Guest Blogger: Jon Evans '77

My own journey since my year as an intern with Frances Neely took me into a career in international development and relief. I have been privileged to live and work in Burkina Faso, Palestine/Israel (where my family and I had Peter Kapenga (’71) and his family among our circle of friends and colleagues!), and Indonesia. Now that my family and I are based in the Philadelphia area, my involvement with FCNL has in a sense come full circle. I am excited and energized to be serving FCNL as a member of the General Committee and the Development Committee. I never cease to be amazed by the knowledge, commitment, and Spirit-filled work of the staff and nationwide volunteer network of our Quaker Lobby in the Public Interest.

Email the Author | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home