6.27.2008

Last Day

As it's my last day and I may never have another chance to post on the beloved intern blog, I thought I'd write one last hurrah! And what could be better than directing everyone's attention to this hilariously fitting honor to be bestowed on everyone's favorite president-- good ol' W. The story of those feisty little San Francisco-ans quickly rose to the nation's attention when it appeared on Salon.com . Now it's even made it to the heavyweights.

This administration's last day could not come soon enough and I often find myself daydreaming about the absolute joy I'll experience seeing Bush go, which is hardly a partisan statement since apparently 77% of Americans agree with me. So today, on my own last day, let's all raise our glasses and celebrate, only 207 days left before it's Bush's time to go.

Email the Author | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

We'll miss you Claire! I was going to write you a tribute post, but I don't want to cover up yours, so I 'll just have to do it in this comment.

Thank you for being a dutiful and interesting poster! You will be missed.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home