4.16.2008

Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos need to consult FCNL's website

I'm currently watching the Democratic debates -- I have never heard such a series of absurd and pointless questions.

I think CG and GS need to check out our "Questions for Candidates" to construct a serious debate.

Seriously.

Also, I take exception to Mr. Gibson quoting sections of the Constitution that are no longer used because they didn't work.

This primary needs to end, or someone has start asking questions that matter. Who cares whether Obama wears a flag pin or not?

I guess it's up to you FCNLers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Wow Caroline, I was just going to write something about how lame the debate was, but you beat me to the punch. I will add that I think that it was inappropriate for Stephanopoulos to be questioning the candidates, given his role in former President Clinton's administration. I also think this whole charge of liberal elitism is just crap. How do conservatives that went to the same schools, make the same amount of money, and attend the same social gatherings get away with charging one of elitism based on their political beliefs? This "liberal elitism" charge is a fantasy.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home