7.31.2009

Congress is recessing and we are too (sort of)

Greetings Of Peace and Politics readers. Whew! It's been a busy month here at FCNL and on Capitol Hill, what with Congress working feverishly on health care, climate change, and a myriad other issues. While it looks like the House and Senate probably won't wrap up health care before they depart in August, both Congress and FCNL are going to slow down considerably over the next few weeks.

Today is the last day for this year's crop of first and second year interns, and until September only Maggie and Stephen will be in the office to contribute to the blog. That means we'll be on semi-hiatus. Please keep reading though, and come back to us in September! In the meantime you can listen to the latest podcast. If you want updates on what's happening at FCNL you can check our website.

On a more personal note, it is with a tear in my eye that I bid farewell to this blog. It's been my pet project for most of my time at FCNL, and I've loved seeing it grow. I'm just heading across town to George Washington U. to work on my master's in Media and Public Affairs though, so I will continue to read, listen, and write in the comments.

Cheers!

Caroline

Email the Author | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home