5.08.2009

Friday Treat: Bring on the Roquefort!


This update is not really related to anything FCNL works on, though I'm sure we would support cultural exchange of food as one of the building blocks of healthy diplomatic relations between countries.

So three cheers for this announcement that people in the U.S. can once again enjoy Roquefort (not those fake blue cheeses we've been having to eat the past few months).

This development is especially exciting for me, as Roquefort is one of my favorite indulgences. When I spent a summer studying in Avignon, France, my favorite party trick was to amaze my host mother and her friends with my taste for the stuff. They declared that they had never seen an American who could stomach it. All I had to say was... yuuummm.

Email the Author | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home