12.12.2007

We're Pretty Boring

Below is a conversation we interns are having about how to liven up this blog. This may be a bit meta, but whatever.

Guys, I'm forcefully bringing this to the blog.

From: Caroline Anderson Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:07 PMTo: InternsSubject: We're pretty boring

Hi guys, After some comments and suggestions made at the LPG retreat (hem hem… Chris Bracken) I think we should maybe liven up our intern blog a bit, maybe have other people read it?

So: I’ve posted, go and check it, let me know what you think of my ideas, and post! And tell family./friends to read it! Thanks guys, Caroline Ps- I think I need to lay off the chocolate candy tomorrow….. sugar coma, sugar coma!

From: Dan Allen Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:44 PM
To: Interns
Subject: RE: We're pretty boring

While I disagree with Caroline’s assessment that we’re boring, I think we should liven it up a bit.
Here’s how: intern video—with a serious of sketches (funny obviously) on what it means to lobby (esp. with Quakers) in DC. It’d be good to have a break to go shoot, I mean film, some scenes. And I further suggest that Caroline, as the instigator, be responsible for collecting (and coercing) suggestions.

Who’s with me?!

An initial idea:--contrast the image of traditional lobbyists bribing with a briefcase of cash with one of us offering some Quaker OatsYou all are funnier than I am though, so I’m sure we can do better….

Do we have video equipment? I think this is a great idea! Are you being serious? What else could we focus on?

Thoughts everyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

This is more chrismasty than I had intended.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home